- Red fluorescent nanodiamonds containing NV centers with varying size and brightness delivered as 1mg/ml slurries in DI water or isopropanol.
- Particles with high (Hi), Medium (Md) and Low (Lw) relative brightness are provided. Hi brightness FNDs contain up to 3ppm NV-minus centers, Md contain 1-2 ppm NV-minus centers and Lw contain < 1 ppm of NV-minus centers based upon Electron Paramagnetic (EPR) measurements.
- For small particles the average number of NV- centers per particle are provided based on photon correlation spectroscopy (g2-function) measurements.
- Sizes include 10nm, 20nm, 30nm, 40nm, 90nm, 100nm, 120nm and 140nm.
- Amphoteric surface groups (COOH, OH, Ketones, ethers, hydrogen).
See the flyer for other on sale products not listed on this page.