Adámas is dedicated to development and production of nanodiamond particles with unique properties. Adámas also focuses on their implementation in related applications and discovery of new technologies.
Adámas provides the following nanodiamond products:
- Fluorescent nanodiamond particles for bioimaging and quantum optics
- Seeding slurries for diamond film growth
- Nanodiamond-based nanolubricants
- Powders of nanodiamond particles with specific selectable surface groups
- Water based slurries of NDs and customized slurries in organic solvents
- 5nm monodispersed nanodiamond slurry in water and organic solvents
Please check the products page for items and ordering information.
- Limited time SUMMER SALE of monodispersed 5nm carboxylated detonation nanodiamond slurries and selected fluorescent nanodiamond. Please inquire for full list of participating products (email@example.com) .
- As a part of NIH SBIR efforts, intravenously administered diamonds were easily detected in the spleen of mice using whole body imaging (IVIS, Duke University)
- Hydroxylated, fully deagglomerated, single-digit 5nm detonation nanodiamond has been produced for the first time. Inquire for availability.
- Click chemistry active nanodiamond for facile antibody conjugation has been demonstrated through NIH SBIR efforts, with a focus on strategies for stability in biological media.
- Adámas has introduced a new product for polishing semi-precious gemstones. The new product, DPolish is now available.
- Adámas has the most diverse nanodiamond products commercially available.
- Adámas is an industry leader in nanodiamond technology.ﾠ Adámas’s scientists have contributed to over 20 patents and authored over 100 articles on nanodiamond technology.
- Adámas is a trusted vendor. Nanodiamond products have been supplied to customers from over 20 countries for over 8 years.
- Adámas has an in-depth understanding of the various nanodiamond applications.ﾠ We have worked with customers to optimize nanodiamond products for: motor oil additivies, sunscreen protection, fluorescent probes, drug delivery, metallurgical applications, improved thermal and mechanical properties of ND-containing composites.
Copyright 2017, Adámas Nanotechnologies All rights reserved